Monday, August 2, 2010

Top Ten

The following are in no particular order.


Top ten things I will miss about Ghana:


1) The Global Mamas I met and worked with
2) My co-workers
3) Eli, her delicious food, and her wonderful smile
4) The Red-Red lady
5) How safe it is
6) Friendly and helpful people
7) Groundnut soup
8) Saying hello to all my friends in the neighborhood
9) My Ghanaian family and Angelina.
10) The children


Top ten things I won't miss about Ghana:


1) Public Transportation (nothing wrong with it, I just really like driving)
2) Having dirty feet
3) The smell of the open sewers
4) The lack of milk
5) Sweating
6) Men telling me they "love me" and they want to be my "friend" or flat out marriage proposals
7) Cold showers
8) Public toilets
9) Slow internet
10) Being called an Obruni (White person)




Top ten things I'm looking forward to:


1) Driving
2) A hot shower
3) Clean feet
4) Ice
5) Churrasco or Carne Asada
6) Nicaraguan cheese
7) Italian food
8) A washing machine
9) Family and friends
10) High Speed Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment